Career at TUM International
You appreciate a friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies?
You want to quickly take responsibility for your own projects in a dynamic team?
You want to be self-determined and work in an international context?
Then come to TUM International! As one of the leading providers of international location projects, we combine our high quality standards with the individual requirements on site. We give employees the opportunity to actively shaping the company.
TUM International is searching for a Project Manager
TUM International GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the Technical University of Munich (TUM). We are concerned with consulting and development up to the implementation of university locations abroad, scientific joint projects and projects in the field of cluster construction and location development in cooperation with industrial and university partners. Starting in February 2020, we are looking for a new member to support our team in Tbilisi and Kutaisi for the Kutaisi International University (KIU) project.
- adequate experience managing large-scale, complex education programs with a focus on tertiary education,
- an advanced degree in the field of education, management or relevant disciplines,
- expertise in project administration, coordination, report writing,
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- experience providing support and assistance to educational institutions,
- the ability to facilitate timely and effective coordination of tasks,
- experience implementing multi-faceted projects and
- ability to travel extensively,
- fluency in Georgian and English.
- knowledge of German language,
- experience of working with the government of Georgia and/or higher education institutions in the region.
- roadmap development for international accreditation,
- co-design of a strategic development plan,
- assistance in elaboration of a business plan for the university,
- research and analysis tasks concerning all areas of university development (library, learning management systems, procurement etc.),
- development of bilateral agreements between KIU and other (international) stakeholders,
- organization of international visits of KIU staff whereas necessary, provide help with setting up meetings, visits, etc.,
- support KIU outreach activities at national and international level.
Working hours are full-time (40 hours/week) limited to one year at a workplace in Tbilisi and from September 2020 on in Kutaisi, Georgia. We offer you the opportunity to work in a dedicated team on the implementation of KIU in an international environment.
Please send us your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations and possible starting date by email to Mrs. Nagel, Director Finance, Personnel & Legal Affairs
Phone +49 89 – 200 005 48 - 24.